| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Nice in August is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 31.3mm (1.2in) of liquid precipitates during on average 4 days.
- The heavens above Nice are very sunny with on balance an appreciable 10:27 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 14:35 long with an average length of 13:56.
- There are approximately 3:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nice August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Nice, France
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Nice:
- Milano/ Malpensa, Italy - 250.7 kms (155.8 miles) NNE
- Cameri, Italy - 238.9 kms (148.5 miles) NNE
- Milan, Italy - 258.8 kms (160.8 miles) NE
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 176.3 kms (109.5 miles) NNE
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 161.8 kms (100.5 miles) NNE
- Torino, Italy - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) NNE
- Piacenza, Italy - 244.6 kms (152 miles) NE
- Cisa Pass, Italy - 235.8 kms (146.5 miles) ENE
- Genoa, Italy - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) ENE
- Sarzana/ Luni, Italy - 227.8 kms (141.6 miles) ENE
- Albenga, Italy - 85.7 kms (53.3 miles) ENE
- Cape Mele, Italy - 84.4 kms (52.4 miles) ENE
- San Remo, Liguria, Italy - 47.9 kms (29.7 miles) ENE
- Pisa, Tuscany, Italy - 256.3 kms (159.3 miles) E
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 231.8 kms (144.1 miles) SE