Climate of Nice, France Average Weather
- Nice, france, 43°38'N, 7°12'E, 28 m (92 ft)
- Nice has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Nice is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 15.1 degrees Celsius (59.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 768.5 mm (30.3 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2775 hours.
- If Nice were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Milano/ Malpensa, Italy - 250.7 kms (155.8 miles) NNE
- Cameri, Italy - 238.9 kms (148.5 miles) NNE
- Milan, Italy - 258.8 kms (160.8 miles) NE
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 176.3 kms (109.5 miles) NNE
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 161.8 kms (100.5 miles) NNE
- Torino, Italy - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) NNE
- Piacenza, Italy - 244.6 kms (152 miles) NE
- Cisa Pass, Italy - 235.8 kms (146.5 miles) ENE
- Genoa, Italy - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) ENE
- Sarzana/ Luni, Italy - 227.8 kms (141.6 miles) ENE
- Albenga, Italy - 85.7 kms (53.3 miles) ENE
- Cape Mele, Italy - 84.4 kms (52.4 miles) ENE
- San Remo, Liguria, Italy - 47.9 kms (29.7 miles) ENE
- Pisa, Tuscany, Italy - 256.3 kms (159.3 miles) E
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 231.8 kms (144.1 miles) SE